- Even though bigfoot are people, she has a DNA sample from a half-human, half-bigfoot “type specimen.” The kind of type specimen she said the other day would doom its finders/creators with ancient native curses and/or government smack-downs.
- She can’t talk openly about what she wants to do with your money but give it to her anyway so she can do it.
- She has principles and refuses to lower the integrity of her study by selling-out and seeking fame. Irony, thy name is Ketchum.
- She doesn’t like attention. She just wants to be a scientist. Please, for the love of god, let her be a scientist. With a Brazilian blow-out.
- She happily takes checks, credit cards, PayPal, bitcoin, shekels, bottle caps, trading stamps, and would be happy to be remembered in your will. OK, I made that last bit up.
I’m not so sure about the will part. I think she wants the will part too.
Beyond a point, milking the credulous is milking the credulous. I think that a good rule of thumb is: are the credulous being milked here? That’s the point at which the credulous are being milked.
(This detailed explanation supplied for the benefit of the excessively credulous.)
Do you think she reads your blog? I don’t think she does. It would be cool if she did, though. You could end up with a “Springer-esque” series of comments and responses here.
I’m quite sure she doesn’t. If she did, she would have blocked my on Facebook a long time ago.
I think her new profile pic is photoshopped.