We’re back, baby! This time around, we chat about Les Stroud and that Todd guy, the $10 Million Bigfoot Bounty, the Minnesota Iceman, are bigfoot people more cra-cra than in the past, how much wood would a bigfoot chuck if a bigfoot could chuck wood, Area X questions, and SO MUCH MORE!!
Get the show via iTunes, Stitcher, or rock the direct download link.
Show notes after the jump…
- Ars Technica’s ultimate take-down of Melba Ketchum
- Les Stroud’s making a TV show about bigfoot, but Todd Standing is helping him do it.
- We plan on hating the 10 Million Dollar Bigfoot Bounty.
- The Minnesota Iceman moves to Texas.
- TANGENT: Colossus Super Computer and international intrigue.
- Definition of a cord of wood, for those chuckers out there.
- Books we like:
- Ghosts of Tsavo is a non-bigfoot book Sam likes.
- Uncle Boonmee Who Can Recall His Past Lives is a weird non-bigfoot movie Same watched (and from which the above image is taken).